Friday, July 2, 2010

Chicken Ramen Salad

chicken ramen salad

I got this 'recipe' from a friend. I guess I've adjusted it a little, but it's a salad so improvisation is usually acceptable. A delicious salad, either as a side dish or even as a main. I made this the other night for the kids' dinner, but they didn't really like the cucumber, lettuce or green pepper. I hope they eventually will like green veggies!


Chicken Ramen Salad


lettuce
tomato
green pepper (and/or yellow and red pepper)
cucumber
carrot
...or any of your favorite vegetables for salad
1 boiled chicken breast, chilled and shredded
1 package chicken ramen
Italian dressing (Pietro brand dressing in Japan)

Basically this is a salad with shredded chicken and crushed chicken ramen. You can crush the ramen in its package, it's not as messy. Pour the salad dressing just before serving, so the ramen is still crunchy when you dig in! My friend who taught me how to make the salad swears by Pietro brand, but I used Good Seasons Italian dressing, and it was just as good.

chicken ramen

1 comments:

Cynthia Dyer said...

Hi:

I just stumbled across your blog and love it. I really appreciate your perspective on the recipes.
Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com